VACANCY: HEAD OF PERFORMANCE
A great opportunity has arisen for a Head of Performance to lead the strategy and operations of the North Harbour Rugby Performance department.
Harbour Rugby is proud of its Purpose, “Improve Lives, Through Rugby”. The Union also aspires to achieve the following Vision- Growing People, Connected Community, Harbour Rugby: A Community Driven Provincial Union.
The purpose of the role is to Lead the strategy and operations of the North Harbour Rugby Performance Program. This role will be instrumental in the high-performance collaboration and alignment with The Blues.
To be considered for this role the person must:
- Have strong personal qualities and a management style that connects, grows & potentiates our people.
- Have experience in developing and leading multiple strategic plans across multiple high-performance environments
- Demonstrate high level of experience of leading and managing staff- including all HR requirements. This includes working with multiple external providers.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop, lead, execute and review multiple high-performance programs and campaigns plans
- Have current experience working with high performance women athletes or women’s performance environments
- Be proficient with professional sports technology to analyse, understand and develop individual and team performance
- Demonstrate current professional coaching experience in the modern professional game- especially in skill development.
- Experience in player contracting, budget management; professional rugby compliance will be advantageous.
We would expect the successful candidate to have 5 years+ high performance management experience in today’s current performance landscape.
If you have any questions, please contact David Gibson - 021 707 208. Applications can be sent to David@harbourrugby.co.nz.
For a Job Description - Click Here
The closing date for candidates to submit applications is Fri Jan 8th, 12pm.